Terms and conditions for website usage
The term ‘ICI Bucharest’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8-10 Averescu Blvd, 011455 Bucharest 1, ROMANIA. Registered in ROMANIA, No. 2785503. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent of the Editor-in-Chief of Studies in Informatics and Control Journal.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of ROMANIA.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of National Institute for R&D in Informatics, ICI Bucharest – 2008-2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with express written permission of the Editor-in-Chief of Studies in Informatics and Control journal, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We may request users of this site to provide personal information. The information collected directly from a user may include contact information such as the user’s name, e-mail address, and postal address. In general, you can visit our site (http://www.sic.ici.ro) without divulging any personal information. In order to access certain content and to make use of the full functionality and advanced personalization features of the site we may at times ask you to register by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
We use non-identifying information collected on our Web Site in the aggregate to better understand your use of the Web Site. These data enable us to become more familiar with whom readers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
We will not disclose any personal information without your consent except under the following circumstances:
1. In response to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
2. If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Studies in Informatics and Control Journal and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We cannot and will not guarantee that this website is free from software viruses or other harmful content. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ICI Bucharest takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.